Vintage Devotional

Day 23 

Look forward 






I’ve been away for sometime now but I just want to remind you about the potency of Faith. We are in a world where we are faced with so many disheartening events, deaths, disappointments but remember that faith in God changes everything. 

I’m not saying that people of faith do not experience problems, but faith enables you go through life with continuous dab of hope, joy and peace.  

I can remember few years ago when I plunged dangerously into depression. It was a terrible one I thought I would never recover from for the rest of my life. At that point life meant nothing, all I could hold on to was my faith in God. 

Looking back at those moments, all I can say now is I’m so excited about my healing and restoration. I can now remember how I usually spoke words of faith over the situation, It’s not surprising that God has proved to be faithful. 

I encourage you to have faith in God, hold strong to his promises and forget the past. Remember that your yesterday is gone so look right ahead at your future. 

Points to ponder 
God has great plans for your life 
Forget the past 
Look forward in Faith 
Have faith 

Comments

Popular Posts