Pray

 

Pray...pray...pray

I have been praying every morning by 4am for the past six years. The days I miss my 4am prayer time, I try as much as possible to meet up during the day. 

A friend of mine told me that he doesn’t like routine in prayers because of the guilt it bestows on your heart when you miss a day or two. I don’t know how this works for other people but as for me I would keep praying every morning. 

My 4am prayer time has changed so many things about me especially as it relates to my character. I’m someone who is usually prone to depression and anger, but my commitment to my morning prayer time with God has eased me of this nature. I tell God every morning to work on this nature because I  would mess up If he doesn’t help me. 

During my prayer time I drown in his presence asking him to meet my daily needs, telling him sincerely that I can’t do the day without him. Words would fail me if I write on the benefits I have gained from my communion with him. 

When the place is cold and my bed intends to pet me to sleep, I automatically become aware of my neediness and my inefficiencies I have. Immediately I would climb down my bed and kneel in prayers to him. Prayer to me is the very air that I breathe, if I do not pray then I would surely die. 

I understand the reality of this gift so I meet him in prayers every morning. I pray in the morning and try as much as possible to pray in the night. 

Prayer is a system were men exchange their weakness for his strength. Prayer is a direct transfer of your burden to the owner of the universe. Prayer is a place were you talk to God about your family and your personal needs. 

Pray about small things, pray about big things, pray about your need for a little piece of bread, pray about your need for a Brooke as well as your need for an ocean. Pray about your health no matter how terrible it is, there is power in simply fixing your burdens on him. 

I pray that your eyes would be open to the power of prayers. I pray that you would see results as you pray. I pray that your mountains would skip before you and become a plain ground. I decree that your today would be greater than your yesterday. 

Place your hands on any sick part of your body and command your healing right now. 



Comments

Popular Posts