The Ekklesia

I read this poem from a friends page and I decided to share it with you. While I read it, I knew that the words were inspired by heaven. 


Men as rivers running into an ocean,

Not just I,

Not just you.

Rivers flowing into one.

Amongst us,

Valiant conquerors,

Of many territories;

Of many spiritual lands.


Many written works,

From the thoughts of exalted minds.

Men of deeper lives.


Tunes from many a pious breasts,

Music of tune and lyrics,

Of breves and crotchets.

Flowing from the deeps of countless spiritual men.


We have come,

To the church of the firstborn,

The confluence of past and current moves,

An oasis of divine wonder.


Men of union with the triune God,

Who on bended knees,

And with tearful eyes,

Rose for their generation.


Spiritual lives,

Begotten of a spiritual being,

And flowing even into a spiritual being.

Till someday the ocean is full.


Written by The kings writer

Comments

Popular Posts