You can teach him how to treat you

 You can teach him how to treat you...


I asked a guy to buy me something recently during this cash scarcity period in Nigeria. He said that he has only an amount of money on him. Despite this, I still kept pushing that he buys me suya anyways. 

As I persisted he said “Minka if I buy you this suya with this money what would I use later one”. I sat silent for a while and told him, if you have to marry me, you would need to sacrifice your last amount of money for me when I have a need. His face gradually met with shock along the way and he immediately changed his mind and told me don’t worry I’ll get you the suya. 

I finally changed my mind about eating the suya because of my compassionate nature but I had already passed my message across. 

This may sound extreme but I’m really teaching him how I want to treated. In later times, he would know that if I have a need he would have to go out of his way to show me kindness and love. 

Yes, I would teach my man how I want to be treated, I would teach him how he should treat my family, I would also teach him how I would be loved and accepted. When you meet a man, don’t go ahead complaining that he isn’t treating you right, instead show him the right way to treat you. 

Men are like computers, whatever you put inside of them would certainly come out. If you allow yourself to be put on a shelf by a man it is because you’ve not clearly stated what you want or do not want in a relationship. 

During courtship, don’t waste your time looking at mundane things; Instead use this period to educate him on ways you would want to be treated. When he randomly throws a question at you trying to find out what your reaction would be like in a situation where he does something wrong. 

Don’t try to cover up your genuine reaction, tell him what you would do when he does something wrong. So many ladies are entangled in wrong relationships because they did not clearly state what they would accept or not. I come in peace 😁😁


Comments

Popular Posts