Vintage Devotional (Increase)

 Day 28th

Increase 

And all the people that were in the gate, and the elders said, we are witnesses. The lord make the woman that is come into thine house like Racheal and like Leah, which two did build the house of Isreal, and do thou worthily in Ephratah, and be famous in Bethlehem. And let thy house be like the house of Pharez, whom Tamar bare unto Judah of the seed which the lord shall give thee of this young woman.

Ruth 4:11,12



We are moving towards the end of this month and today’s devotional is just a reminder that you are blessed. It doesn’t  matter what has happened to you, I speak into your life blessings, peace, hope, joy, grace and happiness. God is going to release an amount of grace into every part of your life. What the lord has started in this month, he will complete and perfect it. 

After Ruth got married to Boaz, the elders blessed her and her new family. In this month, I release the blessings of Ruth upon every thing you do. God will expand, promote and give you the things you thought you did not deserve. The hand of the lord is expanding you as he expanded Ruth in a strange land. You will fight all your battles and win immensely. 

God be with you in the new month of July. 


Affirmation 

I’m a blessing 

The blessings of Ruth in a strange land is overtaking me.

I’m ruthlessly blessed and Ready for a ravishing break through.

I’m the head and not the tail

I prosper and expand in all my endeavors. 


Comments

Popular Posts