Vintage Devotional (You can return)

 Day 2

You can Return 

Then she arose with her daughters in law, that she might return from the country of Moab: 

Ruth 1:6


Do you feel like you’ve made terrible mistakes that you can’t rewrite; I must tell you this, you can return. No matter how far you’ve gone and no matter what you think you’ve lost, you must be aware that God is rich in mercy. 

The lord is not standing by the corner of the door with a long stick ready to give you a whip; he is totally ready to forgive you if you ask.

Naomi our Bible study character realized that she made a mistake and she decided to turn around back to where she can from. Don’t stay there thinking you can’t change the direction of your life, yes, you can. 

Allow those old thoughts to go, let go of the past. Look ahead and I pray you would see the new things God has in store for you. Don’t relent, don’t hold back. Keep moving on. Remember this “For I know the thoughts that I’ve for you, thoughts of good and not of evil to give you an expected end, to give you a future and a hope.

Prayer point

Lord, I return to the path you’ve crafted for me. I let go of the past and I move towards the new. Thank you lord


Comments

Popular Posts