Our Childhood and books


I’ve  always loved to read. I’ll read everything that has letters on it from stories to books on highly intensive subject matters. Very little caught my attention than been trapped within the confines of a nice book especially on boring days. As a child, I also had the right motivation to keep reading because I had several people around me who loved to read: My Dad, sisters and cousins. 

It was just an amazing experience which hasn’t declined as the years has grown. After falling sick some years ago, I realized that my only fear was hung up on how I would keep reading and studying. Nevertheless my passion for a nice warm book was not affected by the decline of my health because I continued reading through harsh days and cold nights. I’m here to share with you some of the books and authors that made me so excited during my growing up days....

This is redeeming love by Francine Rivers. I still enjoy reading about how much God loves us. 

This one book called Stepping Heaven ward empowered my desire to seek the lord quite early.

I remember talking a lot about Mario Puzo while growing up, it made my childhood full of so many questions. 

Kindly encourage your kids and young ones to read!

Comments

Popular Posts