Do not waste

Vintage Devotionals 

As a child my mother taught me not to waste. She told me that they are Children who pick dirts from the dustbin so I should only take the amount of food I could eat. After my Nysc, I decided to start up a little work to help kids in disturbing situations. 

The first place I visited was a juvenile home where kids who have committed terrible crimes stay. I came in contact with kids with murder charges and all forms of disturbing crimes. In 2019, I organized my birthday amongst street kids who happily received food, clothes, and other necessary  items. In 2020 till date I’ve worked with children from diverse backgrounds and exposure. 

I teach, inspire, preach and show them their strengths. In 2021, I officially started my foundation and we were able to feed over 30 children. In 2023, we have decided to launch the Minka Grace foundation to feed and send homeless children back to school. 

I’ve learnt that the things we call “Waste” could be very useful to others. Do you have clothes you do not use, do you have food you do not need, give it out to people who are in need. Most times our lives are not for ourselves but for those who cannot repay you. 

We’ve started the project “Somewhere in Africa”. We are set to feed 1000 kids and send a number of them back to school. Contact if you want to give to this work...


Comments

Popular Posts