Vintage Devotionals

Pray about small things


I was in this long search for my ATM for days but I couldn’t find it. In the drawer it wasn’t there, I also searched in my bags, yet I couldn’t find it. Gradually, the cold feeling of lose filled my heart which made my search intensify through the days. During one of my quiet times, I knelt down and passively told God about the lose of my card. I didn’t really pray because I expected to find my card, I prayed because I  wanted to talk about it to God. It was just a way of venting my pressures on him.  Nothing happened subsequently but the arrival of a little dream, and in that dream, I found my missing Card. 

The days continually went up the hills silently as I kept on patronizing my Osogbo POS customer who lives down the road. Just as the sun pops up early in the morning, I mysteriously found my card. How did this happen? I randomly picked up one of my bags were I found my ATM card lying softly. I was so excited, like very excited and above all I learnt something very important. 

It is really easy to bring down fire from heaven about big problems than asking God to meet the little things in our lives. God isn’t just the God of big things, he is the God of very small things. He created big things and he created small things, so why won’t he be interested in the little things in your life. Pray about everything;  pray for seeds and pray trees. One day someone may need the seeds in your possession.

Comments

Popular Posts