Vintage Devotional

 Just ask?


Few days ago, I was stuck at home because of the present economic situation in Nigeria. I couldn’t go out without money so I laid on my bed working and writing on my blog. Due to the position of my room, I couldn’t tell that the day was no longer a baby. Then I checked my time and realized that I needed to be in school to wrap up an activity. I looked left and right but I couldn’t get money, that was when I decided to step out in faith. 

One thing I have learnt about faith is that it is never built in convenience. God usually opens these doors from time to time so we could make use of the potency of the gift that almost lies dormant within us. When you pray, also pray that God should allow light situations to emerge so that you could grow your faith. 

Back to my story, I left the house without money but as I got to the gate, the guy who usually sells things at my shop gave me an amount of money I didn’t know was available. I was so excited as I knew it was God working and teaching me something. I boldly steeped out of the house when I prayed for Gods immense favor throughout my days journey. 

As I stepped out of the house, everyone who picked me took me to my destination for free, my feeding and my transportation back home was covered. God really fulfilled that he truly honors the simplicity of asking him to meet our daily needs. 

I’m here to state that God answers and meets the little needs of his children. I’m sure that the present situation in Nigeria is not friendly. However, if you would ask God to meet your needs, he would crown your faith with evidence. Just ask!


From vintage devotional....

Comments

  1. I have experienced this several times in life. Stepping out when I have none, and watching God meet my needs in the most unusual ways.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts