Step up



Rowan Atkinson popularly known as Mr Bean was born into a middle class family. Atkinson suffered terribly because of his stuttering. 

When he was in school, his school mates thought he was an alien because of his looks. 

He fought many battles but he boldly proved everyone wrong when he got admitted into Oxford university. 

Despite this victory, Atkinson had a dream to become an actor. This Made him plunge into pursuing his acting career but his stammering got in the way. 

In the pursuit of his dream, he overlooked all the rejections he got from T.v shows and created the strange character “Mr Bean”. 

Overtime the Bean show made him globally famous and despite all obstacles he faced, Aktinson proved that without a heroic body or a Hollywood face, you can rise to the position of prominence and strength in any career.

Do you have physical problems? 

Are you handicapped? 

I once had a stuttering problem, but right now, I speak clearly. Many people thought I was weak intellectually because I couldn’t express myself properly. But now, I speak clearly, you wouldn’t even know that I had one. 

One thing you must know is that the opinions of people do not matter. 

While in primary school I did quite poorly but I went ahead to clear up distinctions in all my subsequent degrees. 

You can only be as great as you want.


Comments

Popular Posts