Devotional Devotional(Keep moving On)

Day 27 

God is leading you away from danger Job, to a place free from distress. He is setting your table with the best food. 

Job 36:16


There is hope for you no matter what you are going through. It may look like your path is not aligning according to your own will but don’t relent. Remember that your path is shinning brighter and brighter unto a perfect day. 

Sometimes when a door opens and closes we are usually sad about the disruption of new plans. Don’t be perturbed, God is leading you to a place flowing with milk and honey. It may be hard to ascertain the reasons why God doesn’t come very early. Keep thanking and trusting him no matter how bad the situations presents itself. 

Prayer point

Dear God, I don’t want to have my way, I want you to take control of my life and lead me. 

Comments

Popular Posts