Vintage Devotional

 Day 10

He fed the poor

I was a father to the poor and the cause which I knew not, I searched not.

Job 29:16




Job was a man of the people. One major thing we should learn from the of Job character is his generosity. Job received so much from the Lord and he gave out as much as he received. 

In the midst of plenty, we should remember the poor and Lonely. God has blessed us so that we would be a Chanel of blessing to others. Never underestimate the power of a kind word or a dollar bill. 

The biggest things we can do for others are not usually big; it is the little things that count. One major way we can bless others is to give just what you have wherever you are. 

Affirmation: 

I’m a giver 

I’ve more than enough to give.

I give to the rich and the poor

In Jesus name, Amen

Comments

Popular Posts