Vintage Devotional

Day 4 

Oh God, remember that my life is but a breathe, and I will never again feel happiness. You see me now, but not for long. You will look for me, but I will be gone.

Job 7:7-9





Prayer is intimacy with the creator of the universe. A man who prays is a man that would see results. Our lives are reflections of the supernatural; remember that man is first a spirit, so we must continually be in tune with the realm of the supernatural.

Prayer awakens a person to the knowledge of the creator of the universe. Job couldn’t bare the bad things that were happening to him so he started telling God about them. 

Are you in a troubling situation? Do you have a troubling health challenge? Try the power of prayers. Job praised, and prayed. No matter what you are going through, use the weapon of prayer and praise.

Don’t cry or complain. Just Pray, tell him everything that you are going through and he’ll work it for your good.

Remember that there is hope for a man who prays. Tell theLord what he said in his word, don’t relent. 

Prayer 

Dear Lord, I’m sorry for complaining. Help my prayer life to be effective in Jesus name. 

Amen 

Comments

Popular Posts