Vintage Devotional

 Day 6

There is hope 



And where is now my hope? as for my hope, who shall see it?

Job 17:15

I’m just here to tell someone that there’s hope. You may be going through very tough situations, but remember Christ is your hope. He didn’t become your hope because you are perfect, he became your hope because he loves you.

Is there a pain in your body? 

Do you have terrible afflictions? 

There is an immense supply of hope for you. 

There was a time I was very sick, God healed my body and brought me out of very sharp pains. I want to tell you that God is doing it again and again, he’ll do it for you. But Do you believe in Jesus? Do you believe that he can set your free from deafening afflictions? 

Yes he can. 

Be excited because he is changing your story. 

Prayer

Father, help me to believe you and trust you no matter what I’m going through. I know that you’ll turn whatever situation I’m going through for my good. In Jesus name. Amen 


Comments

Popular Posts