Vintage Devotional(Don’t give up)

 Day 23 

Don’t give up 

If a man dies, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait until my change comes.

Job 14:14


I have been hearing a word in my spirit for some days now “Don’t give up”. I believe the Lord is telling a reader of this devotional “do not give up”. Keep waiting, keep trusting and keep thanking the one who loves you for the things he is about to do. Remember you are very special and the mighty hand of the Lord is coming down upon that cancer and that heart break in the name of Jesus. 

But remember this; after the night comes the day, after the dry times comes the rain, after dead leaves die, there will live again. The night would pass and the day would come alive like the little chick stepping out from the enclaves of her shell. Keep moving on. Keep waiting. Your dark period may seem like it’s not ever going to change, but I promise you that the adversity is only for a single moment and it is bringing for you loads of change. 

Remember that all things are working for your good, it is intentional as long as you love the Lord. In the name of Jesus I break the hold of the devil over a seemingly overcrowding delay in the name of Jesus, you are walking heads high above all wallowing challenges. Amen

Prayer 

Lord thank you for the gift of life, please grant me the grace to wait and persevere in harsh realities in the name of Jesus. 

Affirmation 

I’m a conqueror 

I’m borne to win 

I loose and break every barrier in my life 

The word of God is still working. 

Comments

Popular Posts